SSN Nuclear Submarine 571 Delivery in January 2021
The United States launched the submarine USS Nautilus SSN-571 in 1954. The SSN-571 was powered by a STR nuclear reactor making the vessel the first operational submarine impelled by nuclear power. In August 1958 she completed the first successful submerged voyage around the North Pole within 4 days.
Together with the Association of Veterans of US Submarine Service the brand new Vostok Europe SSN-571 Nuclear Submarine line was created. The main focus was to create a consistent design in the style of the real USS Nautilus. The cases of the watches reflect the hull of the reactor. The hands are inspired by the on-board instruments. And the vertically aligned Tritium tubes provide a bright and clear illumination of the dial. The flexible and expandable silicon strap adjusts perfectly to any surface: either directly on the wrist or on firm/heavy fabric such as a diving suit.
Similar to all Vostok-Europe Dive Watches, the watches are 30 atm waterproof and have a uni-directional rotating bezel. All watches are tested individually by the manufacturer.
Each piece comes with a total of 2 straps (silicon and leather) in an original Vostok Europe Dry Box which also includes a tool to change the straps.
- SII VK61
- Japanese quartz movement (battery-powered)
- Mecha-quartz with mechanical parts and quick flyback chronograph reset
- Functions:60-minutes-chronograph with stop function and timing up to 59 minutes 59 seconds
- Date calendar with quick setting via the crown
- Quick-Reset function for the chronograph
- Battery life: up to 3 years
- Shock protection
- Material: Titanium
- Diameter: 46 mm
- Height: 16 mm
- Water resistance: 30 atm. 300 meters 984 feet
- Glass: anti-reflective K1 mineral crystal
- Crown: screw-in
- Case back: screw-in etched
- Illumination: Tritium
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Engraved serial number
- Material: Leather and silicone
- Lug width: 26 mm
- Buckle: folding buckle
- Engraved Vostok Europe logo
- Vostok Europe SSN-571 watch
- 2 straps -- leather and silcon
- Pelican case
- Vostok Europe tool for switching the straps
- Warranty pass with operating instructions