The brand new Vostok Europe Expedition Everest Underground Multifunction chronograph is finally here. These watches are dedicated to the exploration of one of the deepest caves in the world known to man, the Krubera-Voronia Cave. While descending into the depth of 2197m the Lithuanian-Ukrainian speleologists achieved a world record: No person made it deeper into the cave ever before. During the expedition the team members used Vostok Europe watches with tritium tubes watches to check time. These watches are extremely durable and contain GTLS making them the perfect companion for narrow and dark sections of the descent.
Each piece comes with a waterproof dry box and includes two straps (leather and silicone). The included multi-tool allows you to change straps within minutes, thus making you extremely flexible for any occasion.
Only the worlds best watches come form the worlds best manufacturers, The Vostok-Europe everest Underground is built for going to the extreme!
- Stainless steel case
- K1 mineral glass and K-1 Hardened Mineral anti reflect glass on both sides.
- Rugged NH-35 Seiko Automatic Movement with 40 hours power reserve.
- Helium escape valve
- Rotating unidirectional bezel
- Comfort to your wrist with 2 straps leather and silicon
- Limited edition exclusively for your individual collection and lifestyle.
- Movement: Seiko YM8J
- Movement Type: Quartz
- More Specs: Chrono
- Day: yes
- Date: yes
- Chronograph: yes
- Dial Color: Bright Yellow16 Swiss made tritium tubes on the dial and hands for permanent dials illumination.
- Diameter: 48
- Sex: Unisex
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Packaging: Original VE Dry Box
- Glass: K1 Mineral
- Crown: Screw Down Crown
- Strap Material: Silicon and Leather Straps Included