Its right for you if..
You’re set out to conquer the highest peak in the world (Everest)and you're looking with the best possible equipment available- You want your watch to come with specs with the best components available- including a rugged YM35 automatic movement-for knock out precision and accurate time keeping.
The tech you’ll get…
This robust stainless steel case with 30 ATMs, ,ultra Helium escape valve, GTLS Tubes for continuous lamination, Gorilla glass, plus 2 straps one in leather for after the events and one in silicon for your expeditions. All brilliantly packaged in a (Pelikon) dry box.
A final word
If you don’t make it to the top of Everest, Sorry, but you can’t blame it on your Energia watch. Its rock solid stainless steel case is spec’d for the pros using the most advanced components out there. Including the SS 317 which is surgical grade steel, screw down crown and Helium valve for depths of 300 meters and altitudes of 5,000 meters. Buckle up and see what your made of.
- Japanese quartz movement (battery-powered)
- Mecha-quartz with mechanical parts and quick flyback chronograph reset
- 60-minutes-chronograph with stop function and timing up to 59 minutes 59 seconds
- Date calendar with quick setting via the crown
- Quick-Reset function for the chronograph
- Battery life: up to 3 years
- Shock protection
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel, PVD Black Plated
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Height: 17 mm
- Water resistance: 30 atm. 300 meters 984 feet
- Glass: anti-reflective K1 mineral crystal
- Crown: screw-in
- Case back: screw-in etched
- Illumination: Tritium
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Engraved serial number
- Material:1 Stainless Steel Bracelet with Black PVD Plating
- Lug width: 26 mm
- Buckle: pin buckle out of stainless steel
- The leather straps for this watch are handmade in Italy
- Engraved Vostok Europe logo
- Vostok Europe Energia watch
- Stainless Steel Bracelet PVD Black Plating
- Special Edition Vostok Europe dry box that will hold up to 4 watches
- Vostok Europe tool for switching the straps
- Warranty pass with operating instructions