K162 submarine ANCHAR- The fastest submarine in History
The worlds fastest submarine, the soviet K-162 ANCHAR reached a world record speed of 44.7 knots or 82.8 kn/h during test trials in the 1970s . Built to be a super fast attack sub, the titanium hulled Anchar carried the NATO distinction of Papa class. Regarded as the predecessor to the more widely known alpha class, the Anchar served the soviet navy at the height of the Cold war and holds the fastest speed record today.
- Movement: 6S21 Chrono Myota
- Movement Type: Chronorgraph quartz/mechanical hybrid quartz
- Sex: Unisex
- More Specs: GTLS tubes for constant illumination
- Day: no
- Date: yes
- Chronograph: YES
- Dial Color: Black and Turquiose Dial
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Case: Stainless Steel PVD Black
- Waterproof: 300 Meters (30ATMS)
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel Black and Turquiose
- Packaging: Black Waterproof plastic case with screw driver
- Glass: K1 Mineral anti-reflect glass
- Crown: Screw Down Crown
- Strap Material: Leather and Silicon Straps
following construction features:
- Back cover assembly includes fixed case back pressed to the case body by additional ring.
Such construction provides the highest possible water resistance level in any conditions of watch wearing.
- Enhanced K1 crystal of 3 mm thickness.
- Screw-in crown
The strap is fixed to the watch case by strong steel tube and two screws of the TORX standard and can be easily replaced with another strap using the included, special screwdriver.
In order to provide maximum readability of the watch in darkness, 16 Swiss-made tritium tubes were incorporated on the dial and three tubes – on hands. To best distinguish between the indexes on the dial, those at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions are in yellow and all other indexes are green. Tritium tubes provide the watch illumination with an unreached readability in darkness. These Swiss-made components are independent of a battery or charging by sunlight, maintenance-free and have a guaranteed non-stop luminosity of at least 10 years.
But this is not just a diver’s watch. It is built for everyday wear and comfort as well and will certainly get noticed on your wrist. Every Anchar watch set includes both silicon and genuine calf leather straps interchangeable by two screwdrivers.
The shockproof and water-resistant dry box can be used not only for storage of the Anchar watch set but for holding other important diver-related equipment like a camera or documents on board your boat or yacht.